Launched by the team that wrote the book on data-driven marketing as well as built the market-leading DMP that was acquired by Salesforce, Habu is the industry’s first Distributed Marketing Intelligence system. Designed for the 2020s Habu’s technologies break down barriers to entry through modular, incremental, and cloud agnostic systems and services. We future proofed our system with identity-strong and privacy-by-design foundations and ensure that resources aren’t wasted on features and applications that never get used. We firmly believe in the value of company culture which holds true to our core principles of grit, innovation, and collaboration. These values ring true in the people, products, and passion on display each and every day. We understand what makes experiences transformative in our company and with our clients and we know, Habu can help.
We are looking for a highly skilled software engineer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. They will be responsible for the design and development of the application front-end, REST-ful web services, and back-end architecture and ensuring application stability, security and responsiveness.
Our Tech stack
- Golang gRPC
- ReactJS / MaterialUI
- Spark / Scala
- Postgres / ScyllaDB / Snowflake
- Google Big Query
- Docker / Kubernetes / Terraform / AWS / GCP
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages like Python, Java, Ruby
- Experience with cloud APIs and frameworks (eg. Django, Play, Rails)
- Experience in scaling applications to a large number of concurrent users.
- Experience working with AWS or GCP
- Proficient in the use of relational databases and SQL.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Design APIs that interact with the front-end application
- Develop front-end application architecture
- Work within a microservice architecture
- Understand and implement security and data protection standards
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- 3+ years of professional experience with the following:
- Python/Django/Flask, Java/Scala/Play or comparable technologies; Golang/gRPC a Huge Plus!
- SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Automated unit and integration tests
- Writing Microservices and/or REST-ful Web Services
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Strong communication/presentation skills
Nice to Have
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Project lifecycle and Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodology
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer science.
- Experience in the early-mid stages of a fast-growing company.
Updated: July 8, 2020