Launched by the team that wrote the book on data-driven marketing as well as built the market-leading DMP that was acquired by Salesforce, Habu is the industry’s first Distributed Marketing Intelligence system. Designed for the 2020s Habu’s technologies break down barriers to entry through modular, incremental, and cloud agnostic systems and services. We future proofed our system with identity-strong and privacy-by-design foundations and ensure that resources aren’t wasted on features and applications that never get used. We firmly believe in the value of company culture which holds true to our core principles of grit, innovation, and collaboration. These values ring true in the people, products, and passion on display each and every day. We understand what makes experiences transformative in our company and with our clients and we know, Habu can help.
Our Tech stack
- Golang gRPC
- ReactJS / MaterialUI
- Spark / Scala
- Postgres / ScyllaDB / Snowflake
- Google Big Query
- Docker / Kubernetes / Terraform / AWS / GCP
- Experience with frontend libraries – React, Redux
- Knowledge of back-end programming languages like Python, Go and/or Java/Scala.
- Experience with cloud APIs and working with AWS or GCP.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git/GitHub.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Develop front-end application architecture
- Work within a microservice architecture
- Understand and implement web application security standards
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- 4+ years of professional experience with the following:
- Automated unit and integration tests
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Strong communication/presentation skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with Material UI, Redux-Saga
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer science.
- Project lifecycle and Agile methodology
- Experience in the early-mid stages of a fast-growing company.
Updated: July 8, 2020